Continuing Education is required for Salespersons who have renewed their license at least once. Agents will need a total of 30 hours completed, 9 of those hours are specific required topics and 21 hours can be elective topics chosen by the agent.
Ohio Requirement Details for Real Estate Continuing Education
Hours Required By The State: 30 hours
- 9 required hours
- 3 hours in Civil Rights/Liberties
- 3 hours in Core Law
- 3 hours in Canons of Ethics
- 21 elective hours
2021 Required Topics
- Complying with the Canon: Ohio Real Estate Licensee Ethics (3 required Ethics hours)
- Navigating Ohio Agency (3 required Ohio Law hours)
- Sex and Real Estate: Sexual Harassment, Sexual Discrimination, and Fair Housing (3 required Civil Rights hours)
Code of Ethics is required every three years. The current cycle ends December 31, 2021.
Street Address: 77 South High Street, 20th Floor, Columbus, OH 43215-6133